Your Most Affordable, Reliable Resource for Calender Systems
With more than 100 years of combined experience, NFM and NFM IDDON can tackle even your toughest requirements for thermoplastic and rubber calender systems.
When searching for a calender systems manufacturing partner, you need affordable reliability. NFM is the experienced, affordable, reliable supplier of thermoplastic and rubber calender systems you can count on.
NFM calender systems are designed to handle all types of rubber and thermoplastic materials, providing precision and high-quality production. The latest designs incorporate technical advancements and are custom-engineered to any roll configuration to suit all applications.
NFM can also meet your needs for thermoplastic and rubber calender system rebuilding and retrofitting. This after-market technical and engineering resource can improve calender performance and production from existing or pre-used units.
NFM’s calender systems have many standard and optional features including:
• Chilled cast iron construction. Circumferentially tri-pass drilled for fluid temperature control. Surface Hardness 540/580 DPN 150mm diameter x 300mm face to 915mm diameter.
• Pre-loading is available on all calender systems. This ensures the rolls maintain the correct operating position at all times.
• All-steel fabricated, accurately machined with ground faces.
• Anti-friction spherical roller bearings in sealed steel housings. Inner and outer seals. Automatic grease or flood oil lubrication systems.
• Options of cross-axis control or roll bending, designed to ensure a uniform thickness of product across a wide range of sizes.
• Full range including, hot water, steam or oil.
• Options of motorized, hydraulic or manual adjustment.
• Variable speed DC or AC. Direct coupled triple reduction gearbox or uni-drive gearbox. Single geared or separate drive to each roll. Hydraulic motor drives single or multiple arrangements.
• Full range of machine ancillaries
• Edge trim width cutting pneumatic or motorized
• Hinged and motorized side shields
• Progressive feed conveyors
• PLC system for all machine functions
Special Equipment and Lines
• Rotary drum cooling machines
• Festoon units
• Fabric let-off stands
• Splice presses
• Wind up units
• Gauging equipment
• Extruder feed systems
• Project engineering services for complete process lines
• Put NFM to work on your next calender systems challenge. Call us at 330-837-3868, or initiate a quote today.