Rubber Processing Roll Mills To Count On
NFM has more than 100 years experience in engineering and manufacturing some of the world's most robust and precise rubber processing roll mills. The latest generation of NFM's two-roll rubber-processing roll mills incorporates a range of features that provides maximum versatility, optimum energy efficiency and precise process control. Our robust and modular construction ensures the correct configuration for all applications.
No matter what features you need for your unique applications, NFM's got it covered. Our rubber processing roll mills offer the following features:
- Chilled cast iron construction, circumferentially tri-pass drilled for fluid temperature control. Surface Hardness: 540/580 DPN.
- All-steel fabricated frames and caps, accurately machined and ground faces.
- Anti-friction spherical roller bearings in sealed steel housings. Inner and outer seals. Automatic grease or fluid lubrication systems.
- Options of motorized, hydraulic or manual nip adjustment.
- Direct coupled, triple reduction gearbox. Uni-drive gearbox. Single geared or separate drive to each roll. Hydraulic motor drives single or double arrangement.
- Full range of machine ancillaries
- Strip-cutting knives
- Hinged and/or motorized side shields
- Stock blender units
- Automatic roll temperature control systems
- Intermill and feed conveyors
- Strip-cooling machines and automatic strip Wigwag stacker machines for rubber preparation.
Put NFM to work on your next rubber processing roll mills challenge. Call us at 330-837-3868, or initiate a quote today.