Email A Friend
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design and detail engineering required to satisfy customer requirements, specifications and relevant codes and regulations; identifying and specifying purchased motor and drives and other electrical components/equipment; and documenting the equipment and processes involved.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Specify and design electrical systems for company products including Motors, drives, electrical cabinet/enclosures, T/C, transducers, wiring, etc.
- Create electrical schematics, layout drawings, etc. using CAD software for use in customer proposals and manufacturing.
- Create bills of material and routings for use in cost estimates and manufacturing
- Perform electrical computations for sizing electrical components
- Provide technical support to shop personnel during manufacturing
- Provide field support of Company products as required
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Support sales engineers
- Customer/Vendor communications
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- In absence of a bachelor’s degree, 10 or more years of relevant experience is required
- Required experience with CAD (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Etc.)
- Other desired experience: familiarity with Allen Bradley, Siemens components a plus.