As a leading manufacturer of intermeshing and non-intermeshing twin-screw extruders, NFM can support your recycling requirements and add value to post-consumer plastics and rubber. Our ongoing developmental programs provide numerous resources in the latest developments of complete turnkey systems. Let us tailor an extruder system to precisely meet your recycling needs.
TEM Series Co-Rotating Intermeshing Twin Screw Extruders
- High shear capabilities for superior melting of multiple polymer streams
- Intensive dispersive mixing for excellent homogeneity
- Flexibility of screw and barrel configuration design for various recycle streams
WE Series Counter-Rotating Non-Intermeshing Twin Screw Extruders
- Low shear and high surface renewal for superior washing & venting
- Wide feed openings and downward screw motion for excellent feed acceptance
- Long L/D ratios permit multistage additions
- Reduced wear due to minimize rubbing surfaces in the non-intermeshing design
- Small contaminants able to pass through non-intermeshing design without damaging the machine.
Multiple feed opening extruder designs for venting and moisture removal.
Crammer Feeders for low-bulk-density feeds
Auxiliary equipment: solid and liquid feeders, vacuum pumps, screen changers and pelletizers, etc.
No matter what your recycle stream includes, or where it comes from, the flexibility of NFM’s intermeshing and non-intermeshing designs allow us to design complete custom recycling extruder systems for any recycling challenge.
OUR INNOVATIVE EXTRUSION TEST PILOT PLANT ALLOWS OUR CUSTOMERS TO PERFORM LAB-SCALE DEVELOPMENT AND SMALL PRODUCTION RUNS TO SIMULATE ACTUAL FIELD PRODUCTION CONDITIONS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL US AT 330-837-3868 OR FOR INFORMATION REGARDING A SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR APPLICATION CLICK HERE.